Steps to getting started:
1. Pay now to reserve your spot.
2. Pick up the fasting food at the Brookfield or Kenosha location by Dec 6th.
3. Flexible start date between Dec 2nd and Dec 8th; program runs for 3 weeks.
This is about being practical during the holidays and not gaining the typical 5-10 lbs. Our regimen is set up so that you could successfully lose 5-10 lbs without added time or energy (which we don’t have during the Holidays!)
You will get 6 meals per week – this includes high-quality, plant-based foods (a Prolon fasting bar and a Skinny Soup each day.) These foods are designed to keep you in fasting mode. This means will continue to burn ketones (fat) as if you had no food until dinner time. Some of the benefits of fasting include
– Lowers insulin and glucose and increases insulin sensitivity
– Decreases inflammation
– Stimulates autophagy – process where your body gets rid of bad cells
– Improves blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol
– Improves brain function
– Reverses effects of aging
– Improves antioxidant defense
Our weekly calls with Cheri Stoka, Owner and Erica Gutierrez, Director of Wellness – will talk about the most effective exercise with time constraints, daily practices to get grounded yet become more efficient and of course dig into the food plan.
3 of your days will be regimented and planned out. This gives you the freedom to relax on the other days and even have a dessert or drink at a holiday event without guilt or messing up your health goals.
We do give you the breakfast and lunch during your intermittent fasting days and then a simple 600 calorie recipe for dinner. You can decide which days out of the week that work for you. Essentially you will save 1 hour each week on meal prep and planning so that you can fit in your exercise and mindfulness practice.